Tri-Valley Adventures: Holiday Edition
The holidays have arrived! Woohoo! I’m fairly certain I have avoided the naughty list! But just in case, I’m going to get my festive on and rock my holiday spirit in as many ways as possible! Are you with me? Good…let’s do this!
I have prepared a “festive challenge” for you! Pick 3 (or more) awesome ways to lift your holiday spirit locally. Ready…go!
(1) Watch the Livermore Holiday Light Show at 646 Zermatt St., Livermore, every night from 6-10:30pm Dec 1-31.
(2) Take a drive down Candy Cane Lane in Pleasanton to view 28 homes that go all out with their holiday lights on Walnut Drive, Dec 7-Jan 1.
(3) Shop local by candlelight in downtown Pleasanton, Dec 5, 12, 19.
(4) Livermore Christmas Parade & Tree Lighting, downtown, Dec 6.
(5) Home for the Holidays in downtown Livermore. Play in the snow, enjoy a horse drawn carriage ride and shop local, Dec 6.
(6) Pleasanton Hometown Holiday Parade, downtown, Dec 6.
(7) Taste local wines and enjoy the holiday festivities at over 30 participating Livermore wineries, Dec 6-7 at Holiday in the Vineyards.
(8) Create your own custom designed gingerbread house at Wente’s Family Gingerbread Workshop on Dec 6.
(9) Go see the Valley Dance Theatre’s production of The Nutcracker, Dec 13-21.
(10) Run the Double Road Race (10k, 5k, and kids run) with me in Pleasanton on Dec 21! Sign up now and get a free Santa hat!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!