1701 Sardonyx Ct., Livermore, CA 94550
Exceptional Home, Established Neighborhood
The home everyone is looking for but rarely finds! Newly constructed by Ponderosa in 2015, this stunningly upgraded home is located in an established South Livermore neighborhood.
With 4 bedrooms (1 downstairs), 3 full bathrooms, an open concept floor plan inside and a 10,814 lot outside, you’ll have all the room you need to call this your forever home. The spacious great room flows into a chef’s kitchen with large island and stainless GE Monogram appliances.
Gorgeous wood flooring throughout the downstairs leads you to formal dining, a full bath and guest suite. Upstairs includes 2 more spacious bedrooms, a full bath, upstairs laundry room, and master suite with full bath and custom walk-in closet.
Enjoy all the modern amenities that come with new construction. This home is wired and ready for internet, audio, and video. The built-in speakers and sub-woofer create the perfect in-home theatre sound in the family room. With solar power and EV charging station in the 3 car garage, you can save money every month and reduce your carbon footprint!
Surrounded by pristine trails and top-rated schools, 1701 Sardonyx Ct. invites you to relax on the porch or play at the nearby park. Whether you work from home or commute, you’re close to everything South Livermore offers…shops, restaurants, wineries, downtown, and access to 84, 580/680.
Exceptional Home Features:
• Newly constructed home by an excellent builder (Ponderosa – Oct 2015).
• Open living! Large great room and kitchen w/ upgraded GE Monogram appliances.
• Huge master closet w/ custom organization and wood floors, every girl’s dream!
• 5.5kW solar system w/ EV charge port: $0 in electricity usage, even after charging an EV!
• Large lot! Custom backyard hardscape, pergola, retaining wall and lighting.
• 3 car garage w/ epoxy floors.
• Modern home w/ full built-in network (internet, audio, video).
• Built-in home theater and subwoofer in great room.
• Upgrades throughout including custom wood flooring, upscale baths, & chef’s kitchen.
Established Neighborhood Features:
• New construction (Vinsanto II) in established neighborhood (Sandhurst).
• Did we say new construction? Well, how about new construction with a large lot! Rare find!
• Easily walk to 12 years of top rated schools.
• Access to award winning wineries.
• Close to downtown, shopping, restaurants, activities, recreation, etc.
• Shorter work commute to South Bay! Easy access to 84, 580, and 680 freeways.
|STATUS: SOLD||LISTED for $1,199,950|
|SQFT: 2824||TYPE: Detached|
|LOT SQFT: 10,814||BED: 4 BATH: 3|
|YARD: Custom design, hardscape, pergola, lighting||SOLAR: 5.5kW, owned (not leased)|
|GARAGE: 3 Car w/ EV Charge Port||NEIGHBORHOOD: Vinsanto II|
|HOA: $65/monthly||BUILDER: Ponderosa|