1723 Jennifer Dr., Livermore, CA 94550
Tahoe, in your backyard!
1723 Jennifer Dr. is located on a quiet cul-de-sac near parks, trails, and the Rhonewood Cabana Club. Vaulted ceilings and new wood flooring give a spacious feel to the main floor with two open living areas. All three bathrooms have been tastefully updated. The expansive master retreat includes a large walk-in closet converted from the 4th bedroom, sitting area, and spa-like bathroom. The kitchen, with granite countertops and stainless appliances, looks out at your beautiful yard reminding you that THIS…is home.
With two comfortable living areas inside and the covered pergola outside, this home is an entertainer’s dream! Welcome family and friends from your front patio, and encourage them to relax and explore your Tahoe-like home and yard.
This home has a spectacular family friendly yard that will have you living outside and enjoying every aspect of the 10,862 sqft lot.
Entertain under your custom redwood pergola with built-in bbq with granite counters, relax by the natural gas firepit in the evening, let the kids run wild on the play structure with climbing wall, or invite them to explore the 2 story playhouse. Surrounded by redwood trees with ultimate privacy, this backyard will transport you to Tahoe and have you feeling like you’re on vacation every single day!
Energy Efficient house with…
- Added insulation in the attic, R30 which helps a ton
- Nest – smart energy efficient thermostat
- Rachio – smart watering system with wifi
- Brand new (less than 2 months old) gas fireplace with fan blower
- Raised platform for washer and dryer
- All remodeled restrooms: downstairs, up stairs and masters
- All popcorn was removed from the ceiling and texted
- Crown molding throughout
- Updated kitchen Tray ceiling
- Pergola out in front and paved sitting area
- New 6 panel doors and SS hardware
- Dual pane windows
- Newer hardwood floors in living room and bath
- Built-in natural gas firepit
- Built-in natural gas BBQ
- Built-in island with granite counter tops, natural stone, refrigerator, 2ea garbage bins, storage/drawers and electrical outlets and lighting.
- Outdoor TV – Not sure if we take this or not
- 2ea Built-in SS electric heaters
- Hand carved custom colored concrete
- Boat/RV port
- 220V power for RV hookup on the side yard
- Custom Redwood pergola with steel powder coated posts, lighting, fan, roll down shade and new roof
- Storage shed with concrete foundation
- 2 story playhouse, office or shed with new roof and hardwood flooring
- Playset with swings, slide, rockwall and tire swing
- Landscape lighting
- Extremely deep paved side-yard, full length of the property
|STATUS: NEW||LISTED for $889,950|
|SQFT: 1858||TYPE: Detached|
|LOT SQFT: 10,862||BED: 3 BATH: 2.5|
|YARD: Pergola, BBQ, Play Structure, Playhouse, more!||HOA: No|
|OPEN HOUSE: 5/18 & 5/19 1-4pm||AGENT CONTACT: Nicole Nicolay, 925.580.2260|