125 Mrack Rd. Danville, CA. 94506
Expansive Property and Thoughtful Layout
Conveniently located just south of Blackhawk Plaza and east of Camino Tassajara. This single story custom ranch home sits on over ¾ acre with an expansive yard that includes beautiful gardens, raised flowerbeds, mature fruit trees, and a pool with waterfall.
Stroll up the inviting walkway and be greeted by 14 fragrant, double delight rose trees. Enter through the wide front doors to vaulted ceilings and a thoughtful layout that is filled with natural light. Parquet and hardwood floors along with new carpet, this home is just waiting for your special touches. Every room of the home looks out to mother nature’s bounty! The master bedroom suite is complete with two double doors to the patio and pool. Two of the bedrooms have sliding doors to the composite deck where you can sit and enjoy the gardens of the side yard. The family room with wood vaulted ceiling offers a great gathering place at the bar or in front of the stone and brick fireplace.
Interior Features Include:
- Neutral paint and hard surface finishes.
- Light-filled rooms with view to lovely backyard.
- Generous eat-in kitchen with stainless steel appliances, and solid granite counters.
- Bright formal living room with fireplace, vaulted ceiling, and large windows to front of home.
- Abundant storage and built-ins.
- Large Master Bedroom with french doors to rear yard.
- Half-bath for guests.
- Wood vaulted ceiling and wet bar in large family room.
- Open foyer plus large front door with windows.
This unique home has 38 owned solar panels that are strategically placed to the south and west for maximum reimbursement from PG&E. The home is connected to city water but also has a well that is used for irrigation.
The large .77 acre lot is landscaped for peaceful moments. A side-load three car garage and a long driveway complete this lovely property.
- Rose covered gazebo for quiet contemplation
- Raised flower beds for herbs and vegetables
- Rose lined walkway at front of home
- Thermal heated in ground pool with rock waterfall
|STATUS: SOLD||LISTED for $1,625,000|
|SQFT: 3072||TYPE: Detached|
|LOT SQFT: 33,411||BED: 4 BATH: 2.5|
|GARAGE: 3 Car||NEIGHBORHOOD: Oakgate|
|SHOWING: Call Barbara Benotto 925.337.3770|