2318 Gamay Cmn, Livermore CA 94550
An entertainer’s dream home…
Located in the exclusive gated community of Chateau Gamay, this custom home was designed and built by Bill Muldoon in 1993 and is an entertainers dream. Once inside side the gate, you are welcomed by custom homes down this sought-after street and is punctuated by a fountain at the end of the cul de sac that is elegantly lit for maximum effect.
This single-story home greets you with warm hardware floors, many windows and an open floor plan. The living room features a fireplace and updated built in cabinets. Move to the formal dining room with a glass door that leads to a secondary patio, perfect for alfresco dining. The large updated eat in kitchen and family room spans the back of the home. This area is filled with windows bringing the outside in. The kitchen is complete with a large butcher-block island, a 6-burner gas stove, granite tile counters, updated stainless steel appliance and loads of storage space. The family room boasts a 20 ft ceiling with exposed wood beams, alder wood custom cabinets, and a large brick fireplace that is both wood burning and gas. A generous glass door leads you to the backyard.
Continue down the hallway to the four bedrooms. Walk through the French doors to the large master bedroom and bath. The updated master bath has a sunken tub, walk in shower and heated travertine floors. The master bedroom also has French doors that lead to the flagstone patio. Walk further down the hallway to the remaining three bedrooms with an updated bathroom and updated ½ bath.
- Hardwood floors throughout entry, dining room, kitchen and hallways
- 9 kw solar system with a pre-paid 20-year lease
- 2 wood burning and gas fireplaces
- Newly installed garage doors with lifetime warranty
- Large pull-down ladder in garage for extra storage above
- Video surveillance system covers all entries to the home
- Interior surround sound system
- New 50-gallon water heater with circulation pump for instant hot water
- Laundry room fitted with 220V and gas
The private backyard is the perfect spot for entertaining. Walk outside onto the flagstone patio and dining area. Step down to the large barbecue island with two built in umbrellas that are lit for entertaining after dark. The island is complete with a built-in barbecue, a prep sink, refrigerator, and lots of storage. No barbecue island is complete without wiring for a large screen TV – and this home has it. If it gets too hot, take a dip in the in-ground pool and spa with its own sitting area. This backyard has it all!
- In ground pool and spa with new pool filter, heater and variable pump
- AquaLink controller in master bedroom for both pool and spa
- Outdoor audio speakers
- Wired for large screen TV
- Private side yard patio for alfresco dining
- Gated dog run
|STATUS: AVAILABLE||LISTED for $1,590,000|
|SQFT: 3395||TYPE: Detached|
|LOT: 14,658 sq ft||BED: 4 BATH: 2.5|
|YARD: Pool, Spa, Patio, Garden Bed, Outdoor Kitchen, Dog Run|
|GARAGE: 3 Car||NEIGHBORHOOD: Chateau Gamay|
|HOA: No||CONTACT: Barbara Benotto (925) 337-3770|